We have enjoyed putting together our summer webseries “Tri Tip X 30” for you and the masses of grillmasters. We have received great feedback and even better ideas, which keeps this series moving full steam ahead. You can find the new recipes by clicking on the links below – trust me, these are tasty and fairly easy-to-make recipes.
Our goal to create 30 tri tip centered recipes by the end of summer is becoming a reality (of course, summer is ending soon – I better get cooking!). We are almost halfway there – here’s what we have done so far:
- Prosciutto Wrapped Tri Tip – wrapping tri tip in this flavor-filled meat provides a tasty flavor combination
- Tri Tip Quesadillas – our first recipe that was inspired by a fellow grillmaster…and for good reason! Tasty!
- Korean Tri Tip Skewers – a delicious Asian marinade puts this over the top
- Tri Tip Bruschetta – our take on this delicious appetizer
- Loaded Tri Tip – we have received the most positive feedback on this skillet dish. SO GOOD.
- Mexican Tri Tip with Avocado Salsa – this simple tri tip “tapas” treat is incredibly tasty
- Tri Tip Dip – our twist on the classic French dip sando
- Tri Tip Hash – our first breakfast entry
- Skillet Tri Tip with Garlic Herbed Butter – our first cast iron recipe
- Tri Tip with Chimichurri Sauce and Provoleta – this Argentinian-inspired dish is a new favorite in our house
- Tri Tip Steak and Veggie Kabobs – kids and adult love this!