Here’s another great Tri Tip meal idea! Not only is this a tasty meal but it is very healthy (because we believe anything that includes grilled veggies make it healthier…). Check it out:
A Few Notes:
1) Grill or smoke your tri tip to perfection. To get the best results, visit these two pages:
2) Ten minutes before you take your tri tip off the grill, put your cut vegetables on the grill. You want to make sure you include a red and green bell pepper and an onion to send your fajitas over the top.
3) Cook the vegetables at medium heat to your preference – if you prefer them to them more crunchy (al dente), keep them on 10-12 minutes.
4) Get creative with your toppings! The only three ingredients to every fajita I have ever eaten were tortilla, grilled veggies and the meat. Besides what we showed in the video (shredded cheese, sour cream, lettuce and salsa), try the following:
- Fresh guacamole: a personal favorite! If you don’t want to go through the trouble, fresh avocado slices taste great with fajitas
- Fresh tomatoes
- Chopped Cilantro: great flavor right there!
- Sliced jalapeno peppers: an over-the-top kick in the mouth – but in a good way!
Serve it up with a side of beans and rice and a cool bottle of cerveza – and you are good to go! Enjoy these delicious tri tip fajitas!